Quality management systems
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certified company
Certification n. 2928
Medical devices - Quality management systems
UNI EN ISO 13485:2016 certified company
Certification n. 17572
Cosmetics - Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
UNI EN ISO 22716:2007 certified production site
Certificate n. 2016723
Environmental management system (EMS) ISO 14001
ISO 14001:2015 certified company
certificate n. 15869-E
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001
ISO 45001:2018 certified company
certificate n. 15869-I
Silver Recognition Level
Based on their EcoVadis CSR rating
Cribis Prime Company - Rating 1
The certifications we have been achieving over the years testify our commitment to a continuous improvement of our quality standards.
- Between 2011 and 2012, Sinerga has developed its own ISO9001 Quality Management System (certification obtained in 1999), by fulfilling the requirements of ISO 13485 regarding the production of Medical Devices.
- In 2011, our manufacturing site fulfilled the ISO 22716 certification, thus anticipating the requirements of the new Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics.
- Our philosophy is to provide our customers with quality products and services that respect the environment by controlling and even improving our environmental impacts. This commitment is attested by the achievement of ISO14001 Certification in 2004, which has now been updated with the requirements of the 2015 review.
- Our Safety Management System completely fulfills the guidelines of OHSAS 18001:2008 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), regarding both the organizational structure and the implied risks of the operational activities.
- In 2020 Sinerga has once again confirmed its adhesion to the EcoVadis sustainability score, gaining the silver status (Silver Recognition Level).
- Sinerga manufacturing plants comply with both ECOCERT and COSMOS standards.
- In June 2017, Sinerga has been awarded the Cribis Prime Company, which evaluates companies according to their financial and commercial stability, punctuality of payments and asset balance; Sinerga was scored 1, which is the highest category of assessment, and in February 2018 this evaluation has been confirmed.
Sinerga is now adopting an organizational model able to integrate all different standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 22716 and OHSAS 18001) by respecting the following features:
- setting of quality standards;
- use of performance indexes;
- periodic validation inspections on the overall system thanks to internal audits;
- a constant review aimed at improving our services and products.
A Quality Assurance Unit inside Sinerga is fully operational in order to support and achieve the above organizational structure.