Sinerga offers a complete range of personal care specialities, most of them of natural origin, deriving from vegetables. More than 50 own-brand cosmetic specialties, characterized by proved safety, efficacy and excellent "skin compliance".
Sinerga raw materials cover the following categories:
- Active Ingredients: developed by our R&D Lab in order to satisfy the latest skincare trends.
- Emulsifiers: plant-origin emulsifiers with superior skin affinity and a targeted sensorial profile.
- Functional Ingredients: plant origin synergistic blends imparting the necessary for a healthy skin.
- Mild Surfactants: obtained by patented Li.Ami.Aci. technology, with vegetable origin and available efficacy tests.
- Microbial Inhibitors: for preservative-free claims.
Sinerga raw materials are known and appreciated by the major worldwide players in the dermocosmetics industry and distributed by a selected network of distributors covering 35 countries. (See the distributors list)
Our R&D and Innovation departments, along with the Sinerga TRENDS® Lab, work together to develop new ingredients inspired by the main philosophies of the cosmetic world in order to meet the diverse needs of the skincare market:
- GREEN PHILOSOPHY: ingredients derived from vegetables (Green oriented) and pure molecules. Sinerga green raw materials certified by COSMOS and ICEA are identified by the correspondent logos:
- HIGH TECH PHILOSOPHY: ingredients derived from chemical design with a vegetable inspiration in order to achieve high quality, security and effectiveness standards.
All Sinerga’s raw materials are developed according to the following concepts:
- DERMAL AFFINITY: the majority of Sinerga raw materials is composed of amino acids and proteins, which are skin constituents for an extraordinary dermal affinity.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY: research of technologies with a low environmental impact.
- PARABENS FREE: Sinerga updated its offer by removing parabens and preservatives in most of its ingredients.
- INTERNATIONAL APPROVALS: Sinerga’s raw materials INCI names are approved at an international level: Europe, China, Japan, Australia, USA, Canada.
- HIGH TECH-INNOVATION: use of cutting edge patentedformulation technologies. (Lab Raw Materials)
- TESTED EFFICACY: Sinerga's Raw materials are In Silico, In vitro and In vivo tested.
- SAFETY: Sinerga’s raw materials are tested not only dermatologically but also on reconstituted epidermis and corneal epithelium, under dermatological supervision.
- MARKET TREND: the development of new raw materials captures the inputs provided by the Sinerga Trend Lab observatory according to the effective consumer needs.
* Sinerga also distributes the active ingredient Ichtiol Pale from the Ichtyol Gesellschaft Company for the Italian market.