The importance of Packaging
Packaging plays a fundamental role in the perception of a product’s value: it is the first element that attracts consumers’ attention enough to get them to purchase. Packaging’s elections become therefore crucial to launch a new line of finished products or to reposition an existing line.
Sinerga and Packaging
The multiannual collaboration with the main international packaging manufacturers has allowed Sinerga to gain a qualified know-how, which is available to our customers through a consulting service for the packaging election and customization.
Our consulting service
1. We analyze the range of options offered by the leading international Packaging suppliers focusing on technical specifications.
2. We monitor the launch of new products by participating in major international exhibitions in the packaging industry.
3. We study, in collaboration with Sinerga Trends Lab, the final consumer’s behavior to identify packaging that are able, better than others, to inspire, surprise, excite and intrigue.
4. We merge the gathered information with the customer’s needs and with the compatibility's constraints reported by our R&D Lab, so to offer specific packaging proposals attending to several criteria:
- Design and aesthetics;
- Functionality (product preservation, stability ...);
- Comfort and practicality (closing-mechanism, dosing, visibility of the content…);
- Technological innovation;
- Primary and secondary packaging proposals for finished formulations.
- Customization of the primary and secondary packaging (serigraphs, labels, cartons) with graphics provided by the customer or developed internally by the Sinerga Graphic department.
- Support for the drafting of interior illustrative leaflets.
- Direct contact with suppliers.
- Implementation and supervision of compatibility tests.
- Quality control of goods entering and leaving.