Pinus Radiata Bark Extract
A perfect combination of three balanced polyphenols, it matches anti-pollution and anti-oxidant properties with an outstanding lenitive activity for sensitive skins.
This innovative active ingredient protects effectively the skin from UV rays and irritant agents' damages, while, at the same time, preventing skin ageing thanks to its inhibiting activity of hyaluronidase and elastase enzymes.
- Lenitive and anti-redness formulations for inflammed and sensitive skins
- City-filters and anti-pollution formulations
- Anti-age creams
Mechanism of action
Leniphenol reduces effectively inflammation thanks to its specific activity on IL-1α with a lenitive and anti-redness effect; it also inhibits the activity of hyaluronidase and elastase enzyme (responsible for the skin-ageing) and is able to protects the skin from pollutants and UV rays, while increasing the SPF of a formulation by 15%.
- Natural anti-age enhancer
- protects the skin from oxidation damages caused by UV rays
- Sensitive skin defender with lenitive properties
- counteracts itch with a dose-dependent effect
- Skin firmness supporter
- Efficacy against air pollutants
- Evaluation of the antioxidant capability
- Evaluation of protective effects against UVA-induced oxidative stress
- Evaluation of elastase inhibition
- Evaluation of hyaluronidase inhibition
- Basophil cells degranulation
- Evaluation of the protective effect against air pollutants on fibroblasts
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory potential on reconstructed human epidermis
- Evaluation of the sunscreen protection factor
- Booster efficacy for chemical & physical filters
- Evaluation of the lenitive properties on UV induced irritation