Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate
Tiolisina® Complex 30 is an aqueous combination of sulfureted amino acid derivatives salified with lysine. Thanks to its typical sulfur bonds, it is recommended in the formulation of antidandruff and sebum-normalizing products, addressing both the hair, the scalp and skin.
Combination of sulfurated amino acid with organic thio-derivative, both salified with lysine.
Anti-dandruff & sebum-normalizing products
Both leave-on and rinse-off hair treatments
Daily products for greasy skin
Medical devices (e.g. Seborrheic dermatitis, acne treatments).
Mechanism of Action
The sebum normalizing activity is associated to the presence of the sulfur bridge in Tiolisina®'s chemical structure. In fact, cysteine derivatives are reported in literature as sebum-controlling active ingredients while Thiazolidine is able to penetrate in the bulb and reduce the activity of lipase enzyme. The blend of its thiol groups has antibacterial properties. By retarding the regreasing, Tiolisina® allows to reduce the hair and scalp stress due to the excessive washing.
- Sebum becomes less evident
- Indicated for oily skin and scalp
- Healthier skin and hair
- Ideal for dandruff shampoos and lotions
- High efficacy on the T-zone
- Available also version with preservative system
- Anti-oxidant and protective activity against UVA
- Scalp: Sebometry and desquamation; self-assessment
- Face: Acne and irritation parameters (erythema, desquamation, itch)