Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine
A combination of vegetable-based substances, lipoaminoacids and palm glycerides, for nanoemulsions. Nanocream is a O/W emulsifier that creates translucid micellar emulsions with particularly fine particles dimensions, from 100 to 300 nm.
- It forms stable systems with a low interfacial tension
- It doesn’t lead to flocculation, sedimentation or coalescence
- It is an excellent carrier for cosmetic active ingredients (Patent MI2005A000218)
- Sprayable emulsions
- Wet wipes
- Hyperfluid emulsions
Mechanism of Action
It allows to create translucent micellar emulsions with particularly fine sizes of the droplets
- Translucid micellar emulsions
- Theoretical HLB: 7±1
- Stable systems
- Low viscosity products
- PEG free
- Ideal for PIT emulsions
- Tyndall effect
- It gives a silky silicon-like skin feeling (both during and after application).
- Dry touch replacing the presence of alcohol in the formula.
Opalescent, consistent gel
2 – 10%
- Skin irritation
- Ocular irritation
- Patch test