Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol
Non ionic/anionic O/W emulsifier: its particular structure forms a liquid crystal network that allows to easily formulate stable systems. As they mimic the natural lipid organization of the cellular membrane, the liquid crystals melt into the stratum corneum to reinforce the skin barrier.
Thanks to its properties, it is able to contain high percentages of oil phase (up to 40%). Its lipoproteic nature performs a high compatibility on human skin and is very familiar to epidermal structures, providing high sensorial properties to the emulsion.
- Night creams
- Rich emulsions
Mechanism of Action
Phytocream® 2000 forms a liquid crystal network highly compatible with the human skin.
- Anionic/non-ionic emulsifier
- Theoretical HLB: 11±1
- Prevention of trans epidermal water loss
- Forms a liquid crystal network
- Useful for formulations rich in vegetable oils (from 5% to 40% oil phase)
- Restorative and nourishing properties
- Extremely versatile (wide viscosity range)
Waxy beads / flakes
4 - 10%
- dermal irritation
- ocular irritation