Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate
Non-ionic polyglyceryl derived from fatty acids of rice bran oil, obtained with M.O.R.E. (Microwave Oven Reaction Enhancement) technique. The specific linkage between the hydrophilic and the lipophilic chain gives a perfect stability to the emulsion. It forms particularly fresh and light O/W emulsions that are pleasant to the touch and enriched with the eudermic functional properties of rice bran oil.
Prolix derives from 100% vegetable renewable sources:
- Fatty acids from rice
- Day creams
- Soft emulsions
- AHA serums
Mechanism of Action
The particular linkage between hydrophilic chain and the lipophilic fatty chain gives to the molecule perfect stability and excellent resistance to hydrolysis.
- Theoretical HLB: 10±1
- Wide range of viscosity (from fluid to consistent emulsion) and applications
- No need to use other co-emulsifiers
- Compatible with all rheological additives
- High stability at large range of temperatures
- Non ionic emulsifier
- Absence of chemical solvents
- It gives superior consistency to the emulsion maintaining an optimal level of absorbency.
Waxy solid, flakes
3-4% in milks or lotions
4-6% in creams
- Skin irritation
- Skin sensitization
- Ocular irritation