Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine
A combination of vegetable-based substances, lipoaminoacids and sunflower oil glycerides, for emulsions with very low interfacial energy. Versatile O/W emulsifier able to form nano-emulsion with the Tyndall effect.
- It forms stable systems with a low interfacial tension.
- It doesn’t lead to flocculation, sedimentation or coalescence
- It is an excellent carrier for cosmetic active ingredients (Patent MI2005A000218)
- Sprayable emulsions
- From serum gel to emulgel
Mechanism of Action
It is a combination of vegetable-based substances, lipoamino acids and sunflower oil glycerides ideal to obtain lamellar multilayer emulsions with very low interfacial energy.
- Ionic emulsifier
- Tyndall effect
- Possibility of modulating the viscosity according to the chosen rheological additive
- Theoretical HLB: 7±1
- PEG free
- It gives a silky silicon-like skin feeling (both during and after application).
- Dry touch replacing the presence of alcohol in the formula.
Opalescent, consistent gel
5 – 10%
- Skin irritation
- Ocular irritation
- Skin sensitization