Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol
Feniol is an odorous functional ingredient with a wide spectrum of antimicrobial activity; it allows the creation of self-preserving formulations with reduced irritating and sensitizing potential. Feniol does neither contain preservatives listed in EU Annex VI nor allergens and is able to provide a pleasant mild-rose aroma to the final product.
- Self-preserving formulations
- Mild and safe formulations
- Suitable for creams, oils and rinse-off products such as shampoos, shower gel and bath
- Sensitive skin and baby care products
Mechanism of action
Antimicrobial action against all classes of micro-organisms.
- High antimicrobial activity
- Odorous functional ingredient with a pleasant mild-rose aroma
- Reduced irritating and sensitizing potential
- Easy to handle and formulate
- Approved worldwide in all personal care applications
- Skin irritation
- Ocular irritation