Water (and) Glycerin (and) Glycerophosphocholine (and) Lysine HCl (and) Valine
Remodeling active ingredient able to reduce localized fat and level skin surface, counteracting the typical imperfection of cellulite: orange peel skin. Acticolina LV stimulates lipolysis thanks to the action of glycerophosphocholine, an essential source of choline. Two amino acids (Lysine and Valine) complete the ingredient, increasing the cutaneous metabolism and the use of lipids as an essential source of energy. The synergistic activity of the three ingredients leads to a final toning, firming and slimming effect. In vivo proven efficacy with only one daily application.
SCIENTIFIC POSTER - IFSCC CONFERENCE 2019
On September, 2019 Acticolina LV has been the subject of a scientific poster presentation during the 150° IFSCC conference, which took place in Milan. The main focus of the study was the innovative use in cosmetic of glycerophosphocoline (GPC), whose anti-cellulite activity is boosted by the 2 amino acids playing an essential role in the final remodeling of adipose tissue.
- Remodeling, toning, firming and slimming massage creams, lotions, serums and body gels.
- Orange peel skin and localized fat treatments
- Cellulite adjuvant treatments
Mechanism of action
It stimulates the action of the lipolytic enzyme, decreases the fat deposits inside the adipocytes and increases the cutaneous metabolism.
- Attacks localized fat deposits reducing their volume
- Decrease in orange peel effect
- Reduction of thigh circumference
- Reshaped and toned treated areas
- Effective with only one application a day
- Lipase activity
- Increase in cellular metabolism
- Reduction of the Intracellular lipid content
- Orange peel skin reduction
- Increase in skin firmness
- Thighs circumference reduction