Ceramide NS, Trehalose, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Active ingredient composed of Threalose and Ceramides encapsulated in Lecithin and Cholesterol vesicles. Trisolve is obtained by high pressure homogenization process and is indicated for the development of products for dry and/or atopic skins. Its emollient and repairing function fosters the reduction of cutaneous Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL). Also available Tri-Solve P with Phytosterols.
Gel obtained by encapsulation by high pressure homogenization of Trehalose and Ceramides into lipophilic vesicles constituted by Lecithin and Cholesterol.
- Creams and gels for atopic / dry skins
Mechanism of Action
Restores skin barrier reducing the TEWL and increases hydration
- Triple action in skin barrier recovery: recovery, fortifying, hydration enhancement
- Reduces TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss) promoting water retention
- Effective hydrating properties
- Assures long lasting hydration
- Efficacy test on volunteers affected by atopic dermatitis shows +40% skin hydratio and -15,1% TEWL, compared with the placebo, after 4 weeks
- Comparison test