Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sclerotium gum
Rheological additive composed of an innovative natural blend very versatile, as it is able to cover a wide range of viscosity. It is a valid alternative to the tratidionally used synthetic polymers, more and more questioned for their role in the environmental impact (especially in suncare and rinse-off products, ending in the maring ecosystem).
Combination of natural polysaccharides from vegetable and bio-fermentation origin. Carob seeds are obatined through an eco-sustainable thermo-mechanic process using heat only, without additional chemicals often used to separate them from the husk, while sclerotium gum is obtained from bio-fermentation.
- Suitable for both haircare and skincare products (leave-on and rinse-off)
- It is compatible with the majority of cosmetic ingredients and can be used as a rheological agent in emulsions, gels, rinse-off formulations and suncare.
- Confers a range of viscosity between 200 and 30.000 mPa·s (based on basic gel with growing % of Natirheo)
- Natural and versatile rheological additive
- Valid alternative to its synthetic counterparts
Ivory / light beige powder
1 - 5%