Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids
Anionic surfactant derived from oat amino acids with selective and physiological cleansing action. Thanks to its lipoamino acidic structure, Lauroat performs a delicate washing activity combined with good foaming properties. It reduces the potential irritation of traditional surfactants. Recommended for mild products. Colorless and odorless.
Anionic surfactant derived from oat amino acids.
- Mild cleansing formulations
- Sensitive skins
Mechanism of action
It reduces the irritation of traditional surfactants.
- Selective and physiological cleansing action
- Very good foaming power
- It reduces the irritation of traditional surfactants
- It is 4 time less aggressive than SLES
- It respects the integrity of the cutaneous barrier
5 - 20%