Phenylpropanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol
A well-balanced combination of widely accepted and safe cosmetic ingredients which have a broad spectrum antimicrobial activity against all classes of micro-organisms. The components of Fenicap are not listed in Annex V of EU Cosmetic Directive and it is approved worldwide in all cosmetic applications with the claim “preservative-free”.
- Self-preserving formulations
- Creams, emulsions, shampoos, etc.
- Sensitive skin and baby care products
Mechanism of Action
It inhibits the bacterial growth.
- Broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity
- Easy to handle and formulate
- Reduced irritating and sensitizing potential
- Skin irritation
- Ocular irritation